Bradley Williams, president of Montanans Against Assisted Suicide, today, at the 2016 Montana Democratic State Convention. This year's theme is "Suicide Prevention for All Montanans" - in support of the worldwide theater protest spearheaded by Not Dead Yet and other disability advocates.
Please consider a generous donation to help Montanans Against Assisted Suicide continue its work to stop assisted suicide and euthanasia from becoming legal in Montana.
To donate, please click here.
Thank you for your support!
Hamilton Theater Protest
- Judge Hears Assisted Suicide Arguments
- MAAS Wins First Round in Board Lawsuit!
- Contact us
- SB 202 Dead!
- Beware of Vultures
- Montana Lawyer Article
- Baxter Case Analysis
- A Short History of Assisted Suicide in Montana
- Laws Against Assisted Suicide are Constitutional
- The Oregon Studies are Invalid
- Charlton Letter to Physicians
- About Us
- Quick Facts About Assisted Suicide
- MAAS lawsuit will keep assisted suicide illegal
- What People Mean When They Say They Want to Die
- MAAS appeals Medical Examiner Board Lawsuit
- Compassion & Choices is the Hemlock Society
- A Message to our Supporters
- Bradley Williams Takes on Compassion & Choices
- Increased Reports of Involuntary Deaths
- Rapist charged with "aiding or soliciting suicide"
- Hamilton Theater Protest
- The "Oregon Experience" includes Murder-Suicide