Hamilton Theater Protest
- Judge Hears Assisted Suicide Arguments
- MAAS Wins First Round in Board Lawsuit!
- Contact us
- SB 202 Dead!
- Beware of Vultures
- Montana Lawyer Article
- Baxter Case Analysis
- A Short History of Assisted Suicide in Montana
- Laws Against Assisted Suicide are Constitutional
- The Oregon Studies are Invalid
- Charlton Letter to Physicians
- About Us
- Quick Facts About Assisted Suicide
- MAAS lawsuit will keep assisted suicide illegal
- What People Mean When They Say They Want to Die
- MAAS appeals Medical Examiner Board Lawsuit
- Compassion & Choices is the Hemlock Society
- A Message to our Supporters
- Bradley Williams Takes on Compassion & Choices
- Increased Reports of Involuntary Deaths
- Rapist charged with "aiding or soliciting suicide"
- Hamilton Theater Protest
- The "Oregon Experience" includes Murder-Suicide
- Sign Our Petition!
- Sign our Petition Online!
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Individuals and Groups Who Worked with MAAS in the 2013 Legislative Session
The following is a sampling of individuals and groups who worked with Montanans Against Assisted Suicide during the 2013 legislative session:
1. 112 Montana doctors who joined together to support HB 505. See this link for their press release: http://www.montanansagainstassistedsuicide.org/2013/03/112-montana-physicians-who-support-hb.html
2. The national disability rights group, Not Dead Yet, with members in Montana, endorsed HB 505. See http://www.montanansagainstassistedsuicide.org/2013/03/not-dead-yet-supports-hb-505.html
3. Carol Mungas, the widow of a prominent physician who was euthanized by nurses against his will in Great Falls, endorsed HB 505. See http://www.montanansagainstassistedsuicide.org/2013/03/i-support-house-bill-505-which-clearly.html
4. Montanans, Mike Moe and Gail Bell, with similar experiences, endorsed HB 505. See http://www.ravallirepublic.com/news/opinion/mailbag/article_62957251-de74-59bf-9b91-b262b62c3f66.html?print=true&cid=print and http://www.montanansagainstassistedsuicide.org/2013/03/because-of-my-mothers-experiences-i-no_8.html
5. Montanans Against Assisted Suicide submitted 4000 plus signatures against assisted suicide into the legislative record.
6. The Daily Inter Lake endorsed HB 505. See http://www.montanansagainstassistedsuicide.org/2013/03/daily-interlake-urges-passage-of-hb-505.html
Posted by Admin at 10:41 PM