Listen to Ad Below:
Jeanette Hall: "I’m Jeanette Hall. If my doctor had believed in assisted suicide, I
would be dead. Don’t let assisted suicide come to Montana. Tell your
legislators to vote “Yes” on House Bill 505!"
Paul Gorsuch, MD: "I’m Dr. Paul Gorsuch. On behalf of myself and a hundred other doctors, I urge you to support House Bill 505."
"House Bill 505 will protect the 'Jeanette Halls' of the world. Twelve years ago, she had cancer and decided to "do" Oregon's assisted suicide law. Her doctor convinced her to be treated instead."
Tell your Senators to vote "Yes" on HB 505.
Call 406 444 4800
Hamilton Theater Protest
- Sign Our Petition!
- Judge Hears Assisted Suicide Arguments
- MAAS Wins First Round in Board Lawsuit!
- Contact us
- SB 202 Dead!
- Beware of Vultures
- Montana Lawyer Article
- Baxter Case Analysis
- A Short History of Assisted Suicide in Montana
- Laws Against Assisted Suicide are Constitutional
- The Oregon Studies are Invalid
- Charlton Letter to Physicians
- About Us
- Quick Facts About Assisted Suicide
- MAAS lawsuit will keep assisted suicide illegal
- What People Mean When They Say They Want to Die
- MAAS appeals Medical Examiner Board Lawsuit
- Compassion & Choices is the Hemlock Society
- A Message to our Supporters
- Bradley Williams Takes on Compassion & Choices
- Increased Reports of Involuntary Deaths
- Rapist charged with "aiding or soliciting suicide"
- Hamilton Theater Protest
- The "Oregon Experience" includes Murder-Suicide