Sunday, September 9, 2012, the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention will be holding an "Out of the Darkness Walk." Event details and further information below:
For more information about this
walk, click here.
For information about future MT
walks, click here
* Alana Listoe, "Walking 'Out of the Darkness,'" Independent Record (regarding
a prior walk in Helena)
* "Suicide Prevention Groups Thank Bradley Williams," Letter to
the Editor, The Missoulian, May 13, 2011 (discussing new media guidelines
for reporting suicide)
* Nadia's Light, a
suicide prevention website. Nadia died after a suicide predator coaxed her and
another young person to suicide; to view the court opinion, click here).
* Talking Points (three years after
Oregon legalized physician-assisted suicide, Oregon's suicide rate for other
suicides increased significantly). To learn more, scroll down to Item #8 on this post.
Hamilton Theater Protest
- Sign Our Petition!
- Judge Hears Assisted Suicide Arguments
- MAAS Wins First Round in Board Lawsuit!
- Contact us
- SB 202 Dead!
- Beware of Vultures
- Montana Lawyer Article
- Baxter Case Analysis
- A Short History of Assisted Suicide in Montana
- Laws Against Assisted Suicide are Constitutional
- The Oregon Studies are Invalid
- Charlton Letter to Physicians
- About Us
- Quick Facts About Assisted Suicide
- MAAS lawsuit will keep assisted suicide illegal
- What People Mean When They Say They Want to Die
- MAAS appeals Medical Examiner Board Lawsuit
- Compassion & Choices is the Hemlock Society
- A Message to our Supporters
- Bradley Williams Takes on Compassion & Choices
- Increased Reports of Involuntary Deaths
- Rapist charged with "aiding or soliciting suicide"
- Hamilton Theater Protest
- The "Oregon Experience" includes Murder-Suicide