To: DLI BSD Medical Examiners
Subject: Against Assisted suicide
We agree with Montanans Against Assisted Suicide. Please vacate statement No. 20. Senator Blewitt and Dr Speckert admit it is illegal, so how can the Board make it legal? This puts everyone at risk especially the elderly and special needs people. Why do you think Montana has such a high rate of suicide? Our young people see how human beings are not regarded with real honor and respect and figure if life gets hard, suicide is an option. This will also add to elder abuse.
Sincerely Jerry and Virginia Geier
Hamilton Theater Protest
- Sign Our Petition!
- Judge Hears Assisted Suicide Arguments
- MAAS Wins First Round in Board Lawsuit!
- Contact us
- SB 202 Dead!
- Beware of Vultures
- Montana Lawyer Article
- Baxter Case Analysis
- A Short History of Assisted Suicide in Montana
- Laws Against Assisted Suicide are Constitutional
- The Oregon Studies are Invalid
- Charlton Letter to Physicians
- About Us
- Quick Facts About Assisted Suicide
- MAAS lawsuit will keep assisted suicide illegal
- What People Mean When They Say They Want to Die
- MAAS appeals Medical Examiner Board Lawsuit
- Compassion & Choices is the Hemlock Society
- A Message to our Supporters
- Bradley Williams Takes on Compassion & Choices
- Increased Reports of Involuntary Deaths
- Rapist charged with "aiding or soliciting suicide"
- Hamilton Theater Protest
- The "Oregon Experience" includes Murder-Suicide