To: DLI BSD Medical Examiners
Subject: Against Assisted suicide
We agree with Montanans Against Assisted Suicide. Please vacate statement No. 20. Senator Blewitt and Dr Speckert admit it is illegal, so how can the Board make it legal? This puts everyone at risk especially the elderly and special needs people. Why do you think Montana has such a high rate of suicide? Our young people see how human beings are not regarded with real honor and respect and figure if life gets hard, suicide is an option. This will also add to elder abuse.
Sincerely Jerry and Virginia Geier
Pages to show
- Fight Over Assisted Suicide Moves Back to Court
- Baxter Case Analysis
- Montana Lawyer Article
- SB 220 Defeated!
- About Us
- Laws Against Assisted Suicide are Constitutional
- Quick Facts About Assisted Suicide
- The "Oregon Experience" includes Murder-Suicide
- The Oregon Studies are Invalid
- Legal Assisted Suicide Puts the Government in Your Life
- Sign Our Petition!
- Contact us
- A Short History of Assisted Suicide in Montana
- What People Mean When They Say They Want to Die
- Charlton Letter to Physicians