Subject: Statement 20
July 19, 2012
Dear Members of the Montana Board of Medical Examiners,
Please add my name to those requesting that you vacate Position Statement Number 20. During the last legislative session Senator Anders Blewett stated that suicide was not legal in Montana. His Senate Bill 167 died in committee. The representatives of the people did not chose legalization.
Assisted suicide is too often legalized elder abuse. Suicide is already a problem in our state.
Representative Janna Taylor
House District 11
Hamilton Theater Protest
- Judge Hears Assisted Suicide Arguments
- MAAS Wins First Round in Board Lawsuit!
- Contact us
- SB 202 Dead!
- Beware of Vultures
- Montana Lawyer Article
- Baxter Case Analysis
- A Short History of Assisted Suicide in Montana
- Laws Against Assisted Suicide are Constitutional
- The Oregon Studies are Invalid
- Charlton Letter to Physicians
- About Us
- Quick Facts About Assisted Suicide
- MAAS lawsuit will keep assisted suicide illegal
- What People Mean When They Say They Want to Die
- MAAS appeals Medical Examiner Board Lawsuit
- Compassion & Choices is the Hemlock Society
- A Message to our Supporters
- Bradley Williams Takes on Compassion & Choices
- Increased Reports of Involuntary Deaths
- Rapist charged with "aiding or soliciting suicide"
- Hamilton Theater Protest
- The "Oregon Experience" includes Murder-Suicide
- Sign Our Petition!
- Sign our Petition Online!